Tools of the trade
Like craftsman, Software Developers also have special tools to master their trade - many of which are household brands and some are extraordinary. Below is an overview of what is in my tool bag today (and likely changes tomorrow). Looking for those rare gems can perhaps be a challenge, however uses.tech makes that a bit easier.
The soft can not exist without the hard...
- Apple iPhone 11not a big fan of the Apple ecosystem but the iPhone has the best UI/UX
- Lenovo P53 (64GB RAM and 256GB NVMe SSD)
- Lenovo T410 (8GB RAM and 256GB SSD)
- MacBook Air 13" (Mid 2012, 8GB - 128GB SSD - 1.8 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5)My first notebook. Fulfills its duties perfectly as a daily driver for browsing, reading emails, and the occasional programming. And lightweight.
The pieces that make everything connected in and around the house - wired and wireless.
- Internet Connection provided by J:COM (Japan)
- ASUS RT-AC3200 powered by Asuswrt-Merlin
- Synology DS412+the trustworthy NAS serving our files, photos, videos and other necessities.
- Diversionzapping those pesky advertisements
To be compiled...